SMALL GROUP TOUR OF LOS CABOS
The Small Group Tour of Los Cabos is the perfect way to discover the art, culture, history, flora and fauna of Los Cabos in a small group with a certified tour guide!
You will be picked up from your hotel and you will be driven to Marina Cabo San Lucas. Over here you will have approximately one hour which you can use to visit the Marina Market OR to join a boat ride to discover the amazing marine life of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean with their colorful tropical fishes and sea lions, and to view the beautiful Lovers´ and Divorce Beach, and their surrounding rock formations like the famous Arch. After that, you will be driven through the downtown area where you will visit the glass blowing factory.
Hereafter, you will be driven along the Tourist Corridor with its world class hotels, golf courses, and its spectacular ocean views. As soon as you have arrived in San José del Cabo, you will pass by the estuary and visit the downtown area. You will have a guided walking tour through the historical center of San José (town square, former mission church, art district). Hereafter, you will have a tequila tasting, a Mexican chocolate tasting, and approximately 45 minutes of free time before you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Adult (13+ years)
PAYING ONLINE: $75 USD
PAYING CASH: $65 USD
Child (3 - 12 years)
PAYING ONLINE: $56 USD
PAYING CASH: $46 USD
Infant (0 - 2 years)
- Visit to the Marina
- Boat trip to the Arch (optional)
- Visit Glass Blowing Factory
- Drive along the Tourist Corridor
- Visit to the Historical Center of San José del Cabo
- Tequila and Mexican Chocolate Tasting
- Free time
Up to 12 participants (exceptions may apply in case of bigger private groups)
- Pick up and drop off from cruise ship terminal and from most Los Cabos hotels
- Round trip in A/C luxury van
- Certified tour guide (narrated in English)
- Glass Bottom Boat tour available for purchase: $20 USD p.p. to be paid in cash
- Lunch available for purchase: $18 USD p.p. to be paid in cash
From Monday through Sunday
6 hours approximately
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes
- Bring sunblock, sunglasses, and hat
- Bring cash for optional Glass Bottom Boat tour and personal expenses
The safety and well-being of our employees and customers is our highest priority. Based on health and safety guidelines from government agencies and public health officials, Land´s End Tours will take the following precautionary measures:
- We have a maximum of 12 participants (exceptions may apply in case of bigger private groups).
- We sanitize the vehicle before, during and after each tour, incl. door handles, arm rests, seat belts, head rests and handles.
- We check the body temperature of each participant before you board the vehicle. If you are sick you are not allowed on the tour.
- We have antibacterial hand gel on board the vehicle and you will be asked to use it before you board the vehicle.
- We ask you to get in and out the vehicle by yourself or with the assistance of your travel companion(s).
- We ask you to fasten the seat belt yourself or have your travel companion(s) do it for you.
- We will ask you before boarding to wear your own facemask covering your mouth and nose.
- We will maintain throughout the tour 6 foot distance from one another, so you do not have to wear the mask outside the vehicle.
The World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) has given Los Cabos the SAFE TRAVELS stamp of approval for the hygiene and sanitary measures which have been adopted due to the coronavirus pandemic.